NO CASE IS TOO SMALL OR BIG
WARNING - The pricing below is to provide guidance relating to the fees and costs that this firm may charge. The legal fees and costs for a specific case is dependent on the specific issues involved in that case and may exceed the ranges listed below. Please call for a free no obligation initial consultation with our attorney after which you will have a better understanding of the fees and costs for your case and will receive a detailed retainer/engagement letter with the fees and costs for your specific case.
BANKRUPTCY FEES FOR DEBTOR CASES
- Chapter 7 case - legal fees from $1,000 to $5,000 plus court filing fee of $338.
- Chapter 13 case - legal fees from $2,500 to $4,500 plus court filing fee of $313.
- Chapter 11 case - legal fees from $10,000 to $35,000 plus court filing fee of $1,738.
- Chapter 11 subchapter v case - legal fees from $5,000 to $15,000 plus court filing fee of $1,738.
- Chapter 12 - legal fees from $5,000 to $15,000 plus court filing fee of $278.
Payment plans are available but all fees and costs are due prior to filing except for a chapter 13 where $500 plus the filing fee of $313 are due prior to filing with the balance paid through your chapter 13 plan or upon dismissal.
All of our bankruptcy representation involves a bankruptcy attorney representing you throughout your case including preparing your bankruptcy petition, schedules, statements, attending the meeting of creditors and attending key hearings.
PRICING FOR OTHER CASES
Attorney hourly rate is currently $450 per hour reduced to $275 per hour in certain cases. A retainer of between $1,000 to $5,000 is usually required in each case.